UPDATE: GIVEAWAY HAS CLOSED!
WINNER TO BE ANNOUNCED SOON!
I'm so excited to tell you all that I am finally doing my very first giveaway. This is a big deal for me. I've wanted to do one for a long time, and I've finally built up the courage to do it. I was afraid that no one would be interested or that no one would enter, but I've decided that instead of worrying about that and not doing it at all, I'm going to hope for the best and have my first giveaway!
I found these two really cute, really awesome collections of recipe cards. One from Hershey's and the other from Kraft. So, I figured what better way to do a first giveaway than from two companies that I admire tremendously for their recipes and desserts!
Now, to the important stuff!
- one lucky reader will win ONE of the recipe card collections and will be able to choose which one they would like.
- the other one will be kept for a giveaway at a later date!
Kraft Philadelphia Recipe Collection
- 76 recipe cards
- 5 section dividers
- 24 blank cards for you to fill
in with your own favorites
- keepsake recipe box
- 99 sensational recipes
- sections dividers
- to enter the contest you must be a follower of my blog. To become a follower click the Follow button in the left sidebar and enter the appropriate information. Why pass up this awesome contest, right?
- you have the ability to get three entries.
- posting a comment below telling me which you prefer, Kraft or Hershey's in terms of desserts, will get you ONE (1) ENTRY.
- following me on twitter @kitchenkarate will get you ONE (1) ENTRY.
- finally, posting about this contest on twitter will get you ONE (1) ENTRY. To post about the contest simply post the following Tweet:
Check out this "sweet" Recipe Card Giveaway http://bit.ly/bqWnh0 @kitchenkarate- your one comment below must contain the following information:
- your e-mail (no name necessary because I can just get that from you when I contact you).
- your Twitter username if you followed me on Twitter.
- a brief statement saying that you tweeted the above message along with your Twitter username so that I can verify.
- each of those three things gets you ONE ENTRY separately, but all together you get three entries!
- you must post a comment below indicating which of the following you have done to be eligible for each entry. Please post all in one comment because it makes it easier to track.
- the contest is open to residents of the United States and Canada only. Unfortunately I am not currently able to ship anywhere else.
- the contest starts the moment this post goes up.
- the contest will close on Sunday, April 11th, 2010 at noon EST.
- the winner will be contacted by Monday, April 12th, 2010 at 10a.m. EST at the latest and will have 24 hours to respond to my notification e-mail, from the time the e-mail is sent, to claim their prize. If the person fails to contact me within 24 hours I will do another draw and pick a new winner.
- after I have received confirmation I will announce the winner.
- the winner be selected at random via Random.org .
- when I submit the numbers to Random.org I will be using EACH ENTRY as ONE NUMBER. This means that each person gets one number for EACH ENTRY that they submit. So assuming someone gets three entries, they will be counted as three separate numbers. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at jordandamico (at) gmail (dot) com .
- please know that I am in NO WAY affiliated with Kraft or Hershey's and that this giveaway was not sponsored by either company.
I hope you all enjoy the contest : )