A few weeks ago I was approached by CSN stores to host a giveaway and do a review for a product from one of their stores. The original post can be found here. After spending way too much time trying to figure out what I wanted, I finally settled on the Oster Inspire Hand Mixer because I love comparing speeds and powers against the mixers I have and it comes with four different attachments which is something I've never seen with a hand mixer. Plus, I decided to give this away as a "gift" after I reviewed it. Win, win, right?
This product is very durable with great speed and power. The product itself comes with four different attachments: regular beaters, a whisk, dough hooks, and a drink mix attachment. The mixer has a burst of power button and 6 speed control and even includes a retractable chord, which is really handy for those people who hate wrapping the chord when they're done.
While the mixer is strong and gets the job done, the fact that the attachment eject button is on the speed control means that you're more than likely going to accidentally pop the attachment out while it's going, which is what happened to me on a few occasions. You just have to be very careful. As well, the retractable chord leaves little to be desired, because of sliding back in with one press of the button, it takes a few tries and sometimes you're stuck having to whined it back in yourself.
CSN Stores is giving you the chance to win a $20 gift card for any of their many online stores!
You have to be a follower of Kitchen Karate via Google Friend Connect to enter the giveaway, otherwise your entries won't be counted.
You have the chance to get THREE entries:
1) Leave a comment after checking out the CSN Store website and tell me what your favourite item is and what you would most likely buy with the gift card!
2) Follow me on Twitter @kitchenkarate and leave a comment below saying that you did so. If you already follow me on Twitter, please say so.
3) Become a fan on Facebook. Or is it a liker? Once you have become a fan, leave a comment below saying that you did so. If you already Like me on Facebook, please say so.
You must leave all entries in a single comment or only the first entry will be considered.
- If you want to enter the giveaway you must be a follower of Kitchen Karate via Google Friend Connect on the sidebar. It's just good business. Please indicate that you have either become a follower or are currently a follower. Those who are not followers or do not become followers will not be entered into the draw.
- The giveaway will run until August 9, 2010* at 11:59PM. I will draw the winner sometime after that via Random.org. Once the winner is announced I will post here and they can e-mail me to claim their prize.
*EDIT: Due to popular demand the giveaway will be extended until midnight on Monday, August 9, 2010. Keep the entries coming guys! I'll announce the winner shortly after the closing!
Good luck and happy baking!