Friday, July 9, 2010

Product Review for CSN Stores

I've recently had the opportunity to come across a great online company that I was previously in the dark about. CSN Stores has over 200 online stores where you can find everything from cookware to cribs and even your most specific needs like LED lighting or laptop cases!
 Thanks to the kinds folks over at CSN, I've been given the chance to do a product review from on of their many stores as well as host a giveaway for all the wonderful people who read Kitchen Karate.
If you've never been to CSN Stores before, I highly recommend it.
If you're curious, you have good reason to be.
They have KitchenAid Mixers!

 Zwilling JA Henckels Twin Four Star 7 Piece Block Cutlery Set - 35246-001
They have amazing cutlery sets!
  Farberware Nonstick Carbon Steel Baking Sheet Triple Pack - 52019 
And even wonderful baking sheet sets!
I'll be posting the review very soon, along with a very generous giveaway attached for your chance to win an awesome prize! So stay tuned.

Have you ever visited CSN Stores? What would be the first thing you would buy if you had the chance?
Until next time, happy baking and, of course, happy shopping!

-Jordan

Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. The first thing I would buy would be a KitchenAid mixer. Our old, faithful mixer recently bit the dust (after a series of small breaks), but I have had the opportunity to use my friend's KichenAid. Huge, sleek, quiet... I like cooking over there because I like the chance to use it.

    ReplyDelete

I love you all for reading! Your support means everything!

If you have any questions regarding recipes, posts, or use of photographs, whip up some buttercream, then send me an e-mail: kitchenkarate(AT)gmail(DOT)com. You shouldn't have to wait too long for a reply. I'm a computer fiend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...