Wednesday, March 16, 2011

For Japan with Love

for japan 
 When I think about the devastation in Japan right now, I can't even fathom it. The idea of such massive destruction affecting the lives of so many is unbelievable to me. What has happened in Japan has truly touched my heart. But, even more than that, I'm truly touched by the generosity that has instantly started pouring out to the nation from all over the world. Now, more than ever, the people of Japan need our help.

Thanks to Hannah at Honey & Jam, I came across For Japan with Love which was started by the great people behind Ever Ours and Utterly Engaged.

Donations from this campaign go to Shelter Box which "is an international disaster relief charity that delivers emergency shelter, warmth and dignity to people affected by disaster worldwide".

In times like these, even the smallest donation can make a huge difference! Donate what you can and please spread the word!

Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love you all for reading! Your support means everything!

If you have any questions regarding recipes, posts, or use of photographs, whip up some buttercream, then send me an e-mail: kitchenkarate(AT)gmail(DOT)com. You shouldn't have to wait too long for a reply. I'm a computer fiend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...